Admin support package solutions for you!
We create bespoke admin support packages to help your business grow.
Here’s a home truth about running your own business. The old fashioned way of running a business just doesn’t work anymore.
Spending months recruiting team members, weeks training, and thousands of pounds developing your team, only to find that 3 months later the company’s needs have grown and you need to start all over again – it’s a bit old hat now, isn’t it?
The beauty of working with My Freelance Admin is that we can provide you with the support you need in real time. This means that as you grow, your needs grow too and we can expand the support we give you as and when you need it.
We create bespoke packages based on what you need right now, and these can evolve as your business does.
Book a call with us today to have a deep dive into all the areas where you’d like support, and we’ll put together a tailored package that can get started right away.
Looking for a social media manager to take care of your socials every day? Look no further.
Need to completely revolutionise all your systems and processes? We’ve got it covered!
Check out some of these popular packages to give you an idea of the type of support we could offer you…
Setting up for Success
A deep dive admin audit into your business working with an Online Business Manager via Zoom to go through your admin processes in detail and create a clear structure.
The outcome of this package is a detailed breakdown of the 6 most important admin processes bespoke to your company that need implementation, along with a copy of the minutes from our session.
Read more about this package here.
Skills on Demand package
Our Skills on Demand package is one of our most popular as it means you set a budget for the week or month, and we provide the skills you need as and when required.
- 1 hour per day Personal Assistant Support – organising your inbox and managing your calendar
- 3 hours per week Social Media Scheduling – setting up your posts for the week across your social media platforms
- 1.5 hours per week (spread out) Social Media Engagement – replying to social media interaction and liking/commenting/following posts
- 5 hours per week Customer Service Assistant – dealing with customer enquiries as they come in
- 3 hours per week Online Business Manager – to work with you to get the briefs for the team & oversee the workload
Set Up My Business Package
This one-off package is designed for the early stages of setting up a small business. It includes: